fredag, december 07, 2007

new apartment

sitting in my new apartment..trying to wake up :) doing some laundry so I got up early..

I like my apartment. Feels good!! have lived here for a week soon.. time flies buy. Have unpacked some stuff but not everything.. taking a little at time..

I'm still walking around with a cold & stuffy nose :( sigh..so enoying.. so except then working I haven't done so much this week. Have been so tired and my head has felt blown up and have bothered me.
But yesterday I were in church after work.Helped out at the "alpha course". It was the last time before x-mas so they had x-mas food for food.. yuuum!! :) then they had a short gathering in church with a very simple service.. me and Malin danced the blessing. Sooo strong and powerful.My knees were so week.. you could feel & see that they were moved.. love it when the dance speaks like that!!

time to go and take a look at my laundry.. and then have breakfast. Gonna be home and unpack and fix some more things in my apartment before I go to work..

have a good weekend!!
love

1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

WHY ARE YOU ALWAYS UP SO EARLY??? You seriously need to sleep longer, especially when you're not feeling well! Take this god advice, child! *ggg* Hope you have a great day ahead, though, and much fun at work...I gotta go to the uni now...actually, I should have gone already - hm, means I'll be late ;-) Anyway, hope to catch you at ICQ soon!
Love,
Hellen