tisdag, januari 01, 2008

Happy New year

and a late Merry X-mas!! Hope you all had a blessed and joyful x-mas and new years!!

Had a great time at home in Delsbo. We had a little snow, which was awesome, and the sun was shining!! Felt like I hadn't seen the sun for sooo long when I arrived home. It's only raining and grey here in Gothenburg. Had an relaxed and easygoing x-mas. Hung out with family and visited some relatives. I also called my "family" in the states. Talked with Vera. Awesome!! sooo good to hear her voice. Miss them so much :(

Came back to Partille this past Friday and celebreated New Years with some friends. Had an awesome time!! They are just so hilarious and crazy :) Today I have just been home taking it easy..

I'm excited about this comming year, I can feel that it will be a good year. I'm full with expectation for 2008. I have promised myself to focus on a few things and search God´s will for me & my life. I'm gonna take a class in jazzdance and I'm gonna continue to work out at the gym and I'm gonna keep on talking with the "mentors" I have. I'm gonna work through the stuff that has been hurting this fall with them- the lonliness, the frustration, the longing for a boyfriend/someone to share life with, my low self esteem and my need for attention & acknowledgement. Doesn't sound easy, I know, but I really want to and I have started with it already and it feels good.But of course it hurts too..

Emelie.. I recognize and can see my own feelings in what you have written in your blog lately. So much of what you have written fits on me too. We are going through the same stuff it seems like.. it's nice to see that I'm not alone with my feelings..

Well.. time to sit down in front of the tv and go to bed early. Working tomorrow so I will get up early.
Take care!!
love

1 kommentar:

Emi sa...

Jo, jag läser "Kärlekens fem språk - för den som är en". Visst är grundtanken god med boken; tex att ta upp språken som alla inte är medvetna om. Men jag tycker att han beskriver dem lite dåligt för "ensamma" eftersom han ändå tar upp dejtingexempel... Så jag måste säga att jag inte är helt nöjd... Men tanken är god :P