torsdag, februari 14, 2008

it's a sunny sunny day..

Believe it or not but the sun has been shining the last days!! weee :) Took a walk by Kåsjön today after work, just had to enjoy the sun and be outside!! It was awesome!!! :)


Had an awesome weekend in Stockholm. First I had a boardmeeting, it was so good to see everyone!! Then I went to see my oldest brother and his family.Great to see them! Had such a good time there, spent two nights. We just relaxed, hung out and I got to play with Olof & Harry, my adorable nephews!! =)




We also went to see one of our aunts and cousin. Long time since I saw them so it was a happy moment :) just talkad and had some dinner together.. sadly enough my cousin has some problems :(

I don't know what more to tell.. life goes on as usual with work, friends and so. Almost to fast sometime but luckily enough it´s for a short period of time. I'm feeling much better and the heavniess, tiredness that has been hanging over me theese past weeks has lifted. Don't know why & what happend but everything suddenly felt better. Maybe it was my weekend in Sthlm- that I got to get away some, maybe it's the sínging & prayer with my prayinggroup on Monday evening. But most likley, a combination of them both! Rest and some time with God cures almost everything :)

I'm tired (´cause I slept to little this week) so I think I'm gonna lay down in my sofa and watch some TV. I work late tomorrow so no need to hurry to bed and it wll be soo nice to sleep in :)

Take care!!
xoxo

Inga kommentarer: