söndag, maj 25, 2008

Frustrated and irritated...

Eurovision song contest is over, and the wrong song won. Russias song was okay, it was one of the better ones but there were some others I have rather seen as winner.. but what makes me most frustrated is that every country from east and from the balkan area woted for eachother and gave eachother high points.. seems like they don't ccare about the song but only that it's their neighbor.. sigh.. We were about 6 people watching the ESC at Sara´s place and everyone were soo mad when we went home. Not ´cause Charlotte didn't win but for what I just wrote and for that Ukrain came higher then Sweden. They had similar shows and songs but Charlotte were better.. but Ukraine probably won wotes ´cause she played on/with her sexiness.. makes me so mad that people votes just ´cause she´s sexy.. ooooh... well well, nothing to do about. Charlotte did a great job but it didn't work this time.

The last weeks has been lots of ups and downs. I have been tired and a little low, felt blue and I don't know why. Have no reasons. I love my life. But I'm getting so tired of my job, not the job really but to get early. It really starts to wear me out :( I'm so glad I don't have so many weeks left.. and some of thoose days I'm gonne work with the kids so it'll go fast I hope!! Can't wait to go to the States.. in less then a month I'm there :)

Have been working with my the kids, instead of cleaning, a lot lately, which has been awesome!! :) have been hanging out with my friends some. Watched Göteborgsvarvet, meet with a friends I haven't seen for a long time- sooo nice to see him, just awesome!! Have been to Liseberg, have hung out & watched TV with friends. Have had icecream. Have been good weeks and I have an awesome life and really enjoy it, but in the same time I just wanna be home, pull something old over me and cry and disapear... I feel God is working and I know it will go away some time, so I just have to hang in and wait and focus and I'll come out stronger.. been there, done that so many times before.. recognize the signs..

Time to eat breakfast.. porrige and sandwich with eggs..
xoxo

4 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

Hejsan
Såg inte eurovision men det är så tråkigt att alla "kompisröstar", det har ju varit lite så förr också men nu är det så väldigt uppenbart.. jaja inte mycket att göra åt.

Snart är det USA som gäller! Skoj för dig! Hur länge skulle du stanna där? Har glömt...
Kram på dej

Anonym sa...

Halloo... det är ju alltid så att alla länder lägger sina 12 or på samma land varje år..*mygel* Tycker tyvärr att Charlotte var konstigt sminkad :(...Låten är iaf bra!! Dima Bilan hade en rätt bra låt tycker iaf jag.
Hoppas din helg varit bra. Jag har haft ännu en underbar helg i Sveg;)
kram på di'

Anonym sa...

Klart jag är hemma då. Har hänt lite andra saker i mitt liv med. Olov är nog det största. Jag e ta mig tusan KÄR!!=) Han är exakt så som en kille ska vara (enligt mig)..
Mattias kan inte ha Oscar så mycket så han funderar på att betala underhåll till mig så ska jag ha Oscar nästan hela tiden.
Den 16 har vi 4års kalas.. Kom och ät tårta då=) Olov kommer att vara här på helgen så då kanske du träffar honom..
kram på dig
(saknar)

Anonym sa...

hihi.. klart jag kommer på tårta=) Det smakar ju aldrig dumt det!! Sen pyser du iväg då? =( hela sommaren..men jag hoppas du får trevligt iaf..
Jag finns ju kvar, om än några månader äldre;) hehe.
Ska försöka planera in en resa till hösten, nedåt i landet. Kanske till Gbg-området;)
Ta hand om dig

kramar i massor..