fredag, maj 09, 2008

well well..

Hallo hallo meine freunden :)

So.. it'a little more then a week since I posted. Have had the intentions to write several times this past week but never gotten to it.. as always :) Right now I'm having a relaxed evening in the sofa watching tv. "Sleepless in Seattle" just started..

Had a good weekend in Halmstad last weekend. The conference were good and giving but the annual meeting were pretty dull- no big decisions or so, but it's interesting to be there and see how it works! Alexandra and I had fun sharing room. So nice to get away some and just take care of yourself and get everything served.. the breakfastbufé were soo good :)
The conefrence's schedule were so intense and packed with different things that you couldn't go on everything, and you didnt't have the energy eather.. so Alexandra, I and our friend Jenny skipped some things sometimes and just relaxed on our rooms or had something to eat or looked around in the "hood" instead, One day we went to Tylesan(a big beach right outside Halmstad).. so nice just walk on the beach, have ice-cream and fool around :)
The tuition and services at the conference were awesome!! Olov´s especially... wow.. such message and encourachment!! hope everyone could take in the right way!! I also met a friend I haven't seen for a long time.. soo good to see her!

This week has been good.. worked with the kids two days so I have just cleaned two days *joy* kind of sick of my job right now.. really wears me out to get up at 5 three days/week. Can't make it for so much longer but have no other oppurtunity if I don't wanna work late everyday and I don'y wanna do that. Hopefully it's just a phase I go through but otherwise I'm done a little more then a month, and then I'm of to the U.S :) happy happy..

Have gotten some clarity in the things I have been thinking about and feelt lately, feels like it loosens up some- or atleast I have gotten some guidance in what I need to do.. feels good!! The sun and my free afternoons, which have made some reflections possible, has been well needed! I'm so enjoying the sun and warmth.. awesome :) sat outside church for several hours yesterday..

well.. that's it for now. Gonna watch some TV and then go to bed..
love

1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

jag ska kolla på resor o försöka komma i augusti :)