tisdag, april 29, 2008

Encourachment..

Had an awesome evemng at prayinggroup yesterday!! we ate & talked and had some worship as usual but then, instead of reading something in the Bible and talk about the text, we had an "encourachment moment". We wrote notes to eachother with things that we see in eachother that is good and we want to encourach. We waited with reading until we got home. Oh my, it was awesome and so uplifting :It's strengthning to read what other see in you. Some wrote things I hadn't thought about and some things that people has said before.. now it's just to take it in and ponder and let it sink in.

Have had an up & down week otherwise.. on Thursday I was dead tired and not feeling 100% well but went to work anyway.. then I went to Alingsås to see my mum & sister who was visiting my brother with family.. soo nice to see them but I was so tired and felt strange. Felt Like I had fever but I didn't. My sister-in-law said that you can get feverlike symtoms out of pollenallergy, so that's probably what I had. Well, I took the train back after a few hours, slept on the train and felt a little better so I went to church where we had worship and tuition about prayer & healing. A really interesting and giving night!!! God was there and some amazing things happend!! :)

On Friday I still didn't feel good so I called in sick at work and layd in my pyjamas in front of the TV the whole day.. were so tired and just felt strange. Took a short walk in the afternoon just to get some air, then I went to my brother's place to see mum and sister and the rest some more. felt like I could lay in their sofa and have company instead of laying by myself in my sofa.. stayed over night and spent the whole saturday there. It was so nice!! :) just hang out, play & cuddle with my nieces and so. Mum & I went to town(Alingsås) and walk around some and had coffee at a cefé. Sooo nice but made me miss Alingsås :(

On Sunday I just rested and took it easy. Danced some which after a while made me capitulate and start to cry.. it was sooo nice to let go of everythjng and just let the feelings come out and to start over and refocus on God & let hom refill me. . I felt better then a few days before so I went to church. The youthgroup had the service.They had planned it well and made it come out really good!! They are awesome thoose youths. Such hearts for God!! so good & encouraching to see!! awesome worship by Michale Johnsson..

Yesterday I went to the dentist. no cavities :) sooo relieved!!! then I had lunch and ice-cream with Sara out in the sun. So nice!! the weather were so ncie so we just had to enjoy it :) and then it was prayinggroup, which I already have written about.

That was my week. I'm still a little tired but I feel much better and it feels like I'm getting on trach again. At least I hope so. And it's just one more day of work then I'm of for 5 days! :) going to a conference in Halmstad, so excited and thrilled!! will be an awesome weekend I think!!

take care..
xoxo

Inga kommentarer: