torsdag, april 10, 2008

Wood anemones..


Hey you all.. just felt like posting and had to take the opportunity when I had the energy and creativity :)
when I walked home from work today I saw the first wood anemones(vitsippa) this spring.. made me so happy and joyful!!! :) springtime.. wee!!


Just have to post some pics from Maria, Saras and mine shopping spree to Ullared on Monday too.. we had a good time!! it was really nice to get away for a few hours. Found a new jacket, some underwear, schampo, knee long jeans for the spring/summer and some more small things.. :)

Maria is driving..

The two Maria in the front seat.. and

Sara in the backseat..

just have to tell.. got an really nice, encouraching and fun e-mail from Vera and Scott(my hostparents during my year as an-aupair) yesterday. I have been planing to go on a conference in Chicago in June and then I was going to visit them. So far so good and as planned. But now they asked if I could stay the whole summer and help them out with the kids, ´cause the one they have now leaves in the end of June, I'm so glad & excited :) would be awesome to spend the summer there!! the only problem is that I work until July 4:th and they need me from June 20.th. Had a chat with my employer today and she didn't seem totally negative to make it work in some way :) really wanna go!! =)

Worked with the kids today- looots of fun, but they are a handful, they are all over the place. Good thing they are so adorable and charming or one shouldn't stand it :) after work I went to the mall, walked into an old schoolmate from Hjälmared. We took a quick coffee. Nice!! the rerst of the afternoon-evening I have spent at home. Have watched tv, had waffles for supper and I have gone through my wardrobe. So now I'm gonne go to the basement with the stuff I rinsed out..

xoxo

1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

Vad skoj att du kanske ska få åka över och jobba där igen! Du verkar verkligen trivas där borta! :)
Hoppas det löser sig med jobbet här hemma! Kram på dej