fredag, april 18, 2008

Going to the states..

I'm going to "the states" again!!! :) have decided to go and help my "family".. so glad that they asked. It will be awesome to see them all, miss them so much!!!! I'm a little sad though that I won't spend summer with my friends and be able to do things with them.. feels wierd and I had some plans, but it's not every year you get to spend the whole summer in the U.S.. :)

Work yesterday was just fine. Went to a theatre with some of the kids. They looved it :) we took the bus down to Partille and watched the theatre and then we took the bus back.. the kids were so good and behaved. They loved the show and were so exited!! :) then we were outside and played before lunch and after lunch my day was over... sweat :)
Walked by church and said hi to my friend and got some things done.. then I walked by Susanne & Andreas. Got some coffee and ice-cream.. yuuum!! :) then my intention were to go home when Susanne drove one of girls to her clarinetclass, but Susanne said I could stay and have supper.. so I did. Nice to have someone to eat with and not have to cook and eat by yourself. It was an awesome afternoon in the sun and in nice peoples company!! :)

Tomorrow Sara and I are going to look for a borthdaypresent to Alexandra.. then it´s Alexandra´s birthdayparty in the evening. :)
have a good one..
xoxo

Inga kommentarer: