onsdag, april 23, 2008

stupid pollen..

So sick of my runny & itchy eyes and nose- stupid pollen!! I have never been allergic or sensitive to pollen before but this year it said "bang" and I'm really allergic. I eat medicine and use "nose spray"(don't know if that's the right english word) but it hasn't helped that much :( on Monday I took the bike to my danceclass. baaad idea!! :( the pollenallery made me feel like I didn't get enough air and made the class hard & not fun.. and yesterday I went to a class at the gym with a friend. It was even harder and felt worse then the danceclass... sigh.. well, hopefully it's over soon..

I have booked tickets to my trip to the U.S!!! :) I'm really excited & happy but at the same time so unshure if I shall go.. would really like to spend summer here with my friends and in Delsbo. Had some thoughts for the summer and it happens lots of stuff I wanna attend, but I really wanna be at the Stewarts too... sigh.. why am I always so vacillating?? most of stuff I wanna do and have thought of I can do next summer but this would probably be the last time I can help my "family" out & spend a long time there.. you don't spend every summer "over there"..

I have been cleaning as usual this week and I'm sooo tired.. it affects me so much to get up this early..I don't like it but I have too and I like my colleagues & the kids are adorable so I guess that has to be my motivation & carrot... It's just 2 months until I end work.. :)

well that´s all for now.. enjoy the spring & the sun!!! :)
xoxo

Inga kommentarer: