söndag, april 06, 2008

Awesome weekend..

Have had a great weekend.. so much fun :)
had the early shift at work on Friday so I ended at 2pm .. nice!! walked home, relaxed, watched tv and so.. in the evening some friends came by and hung out in the tv-sofa with me. Nice :) Fredrik brought raspberrypie and vanillasauce,.. yuuum!!

On Saturday I met with my nieces Maja and Anna on the train at 9.30. We went to this huge indoor playplace in Gothenburg.It's called "play and prank/mischiefcountry" (lek & buslandet in Swedish). You can chech out their website at http://www.lekobus.se/
We had so much fun!! It was such a blast!! They have many slides, things where you have to climb, crawl, keep your balance or other things to get through and move forward. My arms are sore today after all the climbing and playing...
They are so sweat my darlings; when we were done playing and called Sofia, their mum, on the way to my place they said: "Mum, you can't come and pick us up yet, we wanna stay at Maria´s place for a while by ourselfs. We call you later". Isn't it adorable :) So they got their wlll and we watched 2 movies while we relaxed for a few hours in my sofa before Sofia came and picked them up. They were extatic and toatlly up in the air and the words just flew our fo their mouths when they told Sofia about the day..
The evening I spent in front of the telly by myself.. so nice! I was exhausted but happy after an awesome day with my nieces. Love them so much,... to bad Elin isn't with us anymore :( miss her..

Today I have been to IKEA with a friend, found some stuff :) It was nice to see Carin again, haven't seen her for a while.. Then I went to church, awesome service!! And after the churchcoffee it was floorball/indoor bandy. We haven't played for about 2 months because the place were we play has been flooded and have had problems with the electricity ´cause of that, so it was so much fun to play again. :)

Now it's time to sleep.. tomorrow I'm probably going to Ullared with Maria, and maybe Sara.. then I think we're going out to eat in the evening to celebrate Maria´s birthday.. will be nice!!

Take care and have a good week..
xoxo

2 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

Åh vad skoj det såg ut på det där leklandet, nästan så det spritter i benen på mig! Såg att det fanns i Örebro synd jag inte visste det när jag bodde där!

Åh så länge sen jag såg Anna och Maja känns det som, för mig är det fortfarande småå..

Låter som du hade en intensiv men skoj helg!

Kram

Emi sa...

Åh... va underbart att få leka med syskonbarnen! =)
Även om glädjen ibland grumlas av Elin-saknaden så blev jag ändå väldigt glad att du nämnde henne i sammanhanget... Kändes fint...