torsdag, april 03, 2008

Thursday..

Sitting here in front of the telly and try to keep my eyes open.. I'm tired but satisfied and happy. Have been a good week..

The weekend continued as calm and relaxing as it started. Went to a housewarmingparty on saturday evening and church on Sunday evening. That was basicl what I did during the weekend.. sooo nice just to be home and get som things done and just relax!! After church on Sunday some friends came by and we had ice-cream, talked and played a boradgame.. Really nice and fun!

On Monday I made some phonecalles, applied to a conference and so... then my friend Jenny came by for lunch and we danced. We're going to attend a workshop on the 26:th and we will also teach a dance. Nervous but exciting and thrlling. Never done that before so it's a challange but it wll be fun!!

I have only worked my regular hours and cleaned one day this week. Yesterday and today I have worked with the kids at my job instead of cleaning. It has been awesome :) just so much fun, especially today!!! they are sooo cute and adorable! and it has been so nice not to have to get up at 5am.. gonna work with the kids tomorrow too *joy* ..but it's because of a sad cause I get to work extra- my friend & colleague had such bad stumach ace yesterday so she went to the hospital where they discovered that she had a cyst that had burst so they kept her and today she has went to surgery :( poor thing.. hope she recovers soon !!

Looking forward to a fun and relaxed weekend!! gonne take care of two of my nieced on Saturday and in the evening I'm gonna hang out with friends probably..:) otherwise nothing planned.. feels nice!!

well.. that's it for now..
xoxo

1 kommentar:

Niiyara sa...

5am start!!! wow!