lördag, mars 29, 2008

saturday..

So, it's weekend again.. nice!!! :)
Sitting here watching tv, just had a cup of coffee, and try to figure out what I'm gonna do today- if I'm gonna work out or get a haircut.. and I also need to register to a conference in Chicago that takes place in June. Gonna visit Vera, Scott and the kids in Leesburg too when I'm already over seas.. can't wait!! Miss them soo much!!

Went home to Delsbo for easter. Nice to be home and see parts of my family and to see some snow!! the weather was awesome- below cero celicius and sunshine the whole weelend. Sooo nice!! :) I took walks, played with my nieces and nephew and had lots of good food :) the best part were to walk in the snow on our fields were just animals has walked before me. Awesome!!!

Unfortunaly I got sick on Easterday, got dizzy and had a terrible headace and then I threw up twice :( were better on Monday so I could be up and I could eat but I still had a headace and were a litte dizzy.. just hate when it happens!! about a month ago I were home from work for two days ´cause I were dizzy and had a headace. My head has been bothering my for some time- don't know what's up with it, haven't helped to sleep and rest. Maybe I have gotten a virus on the balanceorgan in the ear or maybe it has to do with that my sight has changed the past months and my glasses has been totally wrong. Got my new ones this Wednesday, it's sooo nice to see proberly again- My head is better so I hope it was that that was the cause to my headproblems..

Otherwise then that life goes on like usual- work and church and friends.. has been awesome to see everyone again after almost a week in Delsbo. It was great fun to be back at work!
Well, maybe time to do something out of this day.. :)

xoxo

1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

Var ett tag sen jag letade mig hit nu. Vad skoj du ska över till USA är det de du jobbade hos du ska hälsa på? Jag måste ta mig dit över någon gång oxå.
Hoppas huvudet blivit bättre!
Ha det gott kusin!