lördag, mars 01, 2008

March

Can you believe it´s already March?? I can't.. the time has passed by fast. The weeks has just flown buy.. it has been busy weeks and I have been so tired and sick of things. Just wanted to get away somewhere to sleep and do nothing.. but couldn't ´cause of the conference we had in church a week ago that I helped to plan and pull together.

The conference,Livsväg, came out really good!! We that were responsible for it and had planned it are satisfied and the participans were very glad and satisfied to!! God was there; moved, touched, healed, led through the weekend and gave strength!! It was awesome!! some pics from the weekend..




Although I have been tired and so theese past weeks I'm happy and glad ´cause I see that God is working and he is healing my soul/spirit bit buy bit and makes my inner person stronger and stronger. Some radical things has happend with my selfesteem and my dance/worship-God has lifted it to another level. I'm so excited, I can't wait to see what God has in store for me and how he wants to use my experiences for his kingdom..

Have had some tough weeks at work, probably ´cause I have been tired, but now it feels better again.Although it's getting tuff to get up 5am three days/week. But hopefully it gets better when the sping and light comes.. Yesterday I worked late, and so did my friend Maria. She did facepainting on some kids and when I walked buy she asked if she could do on me too. And ofcourse I couldn't resist :) so here is Maria, the tiger..


ooh, one more very nice thing has happend.. don't know if I want to tell you yet but I'll keep you updated on it when I'm ready. Hellen-I'll tell you on icq and in my next letter. Don't worry :)

Over and out for now..
xoxo

Inga kommentarer: