fredag, mars 07, 2008

Friday..

Sitting here in front of the TV with my new laptop :) like I have done the last 24 hours. Didn't go to work yesterday. I couldn't get out of bed, were so tired and my body felt strange- heavy head with headace and some dizziness, so I continued to sleep and called in sick at work.. soo nice and well needed to be home and just do nothing. Except a quick walk/trip to the groccerystore I layed in the sofa the whole day.. I will be home today too, my head is much better but is still bothering me a little so it thought it would be good to stay home and rest properly and get 100% well.. cath up on sleep and rest. Which has been put aside theese past week. Only have myself to blame for that.. why do I never learn??

Last weekend were pretty soft and easygoing. Hung out with friends on Saturday night and on Sunday evening I went to church as usual. It was a good service and the kids were soo cute :) They had a short musical, awesome!!
On Monday morning I were home taking it easy and then I went to town to go on the booksale and drop of some films for development. And I bought myself a new computer :) my old one started to give up so it was time for a new one. I went home and had some lunch, took a nap and worked out.. then it was praying group. It was nice and giving as usual. awesome to come together and talk, sing and pray like that!!

Tuesday and Wednesday were just work and work- first my regular work and in the afternoons I cleaned in church. So it has been long days, but it was fun and nice to clean in church and hang out some with the staff there. Were really tired so when I came home on Wednesday evening I just crashed infront of the tv with a headace.. and the rest you know :)

Otherwise I really enjoy my life right now.. good things are happening. God is good and he really shows that he knows what I need and when I need it..

..Have a good weekend!!
love

1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

Hej! Den 5:e april har vi fest här hemma! Skulle va kul om du kom!
Kram Jonna