lördag, mars 15, 2008

weekend..

Yees, it's weekend and I'm so enjoying it! I feel relaxed and at peace. The weekend has started out really good and I think it will continue to be an awesome weekend!! :)

Last night after work I went by a colleague to give her her glasses that she forgot at work. I got offered som coffee and we sat in down in her sofa and watched tv and talked. So nice and a perfect way to calm down & start to the weekend on.
This morning I just took it easy; watched tv, wrote in my diary and so.. Then I took a walk and bought myself a digital camera so look forward to some pics now and then :) I just have had lunch and I'm resting and prepearing for tonight.. gonna go to a friends place and watch Melodifestivalen (swedish eurovision song contest). So looking forward to see my friends, hang out & have fun.. getting excited :)

I need this weekend and all the peace and fun that fills it after this past week. It has been a good week mostly but also frustrating and enyoing...
On Tuesday I had a chat/appointment with the therapist I have seen regulary since December. It has been good and giving chats mostly but this time I got mad and enoyed. One thing is that I can't agree on some things he said and in the way how he sees things. But the biggest issue is that he couldn't understand me and it felt like he thinks I´m wrong and what I feel and experience is wrong. Made me sad and mad.. He will for sure hear what I think on next appointment, which is on Monday. For me is what I feel and experience real and I know that many experience the same things as me and agrees with me. I know that.. well well..

I had some soft and realxed afternoons at home on Wednesday & Thursday and on Thursday evening I got a visitor.. didn't go as well as the other times we has seen eachother but it was an nice evening. I guess we both need to figure out what we want and where we stand..but it made me think and react afterwards.. sigh..

One of my friends mum is ill but she(my friend) hasn't had the energy or time to talk to me and tell me what happens. I understand that and I feel with her, but I feel left out, even though I don't need to. Hate it!!!!
Well, after this week I feel like I need a fun and relaxed weekend to recharge. And I'm so glad that the jazzdance is fun and that it feels better at work again. Has been such a blessing this week..

That was my week.. now I'm gonna have some coffee and then get ready to go to my friend.. can't wait :) and tomorrow it's church!! My prayinggroup is respinsible for the service together with the priest. Will be a good service I think. I'm looking forward to it and I'm filled with expectation.. :)

xoxo

Inga kommentarer: