torsdag, juli 03, 2008

Update..

noticed that it a litte more then a week since I last wrote here.. Has been a good week!! Relaxing as usual.. driving kids abck and forth, gone to the pool a few times and so. It's still warm and humid but it's nice. We have had some rain too. Some showers in the evenings from passing thunderstorms.

On the 1st,this past Saturday, Molly had her biorthdayparty. It's lots of fun! She had a discotparty so we dressed up like in the 70 & 80ies. And we danced and had careoke and played games in the basement. Crazy but fun :) and ofcourse we had pizza and cake.. yuuum :)

Otherwise it hasn't happend that much. I have been taking walks now and then, and I went to Duller Town center to look around, see something else then the house and to find Molly something for her birthday. It was awesome to se Dulles again :) it's the same. A few things has changed I think but not many. And the other night I followed Natalia and her sister(they had been on vacation since I arrived and came for for a few days before they go back to Brazil tonight) to fairoks mall in Fairfax. Been there once before. Was it with you Hellen? can't rellay remember..

and oh yeah.. my teeth has been bothering me this past week. First it was the gums but in the beginning of this week it moved to on tooth far back in the mooth. So yesterday I went to the dentist, who was really nice and good. He said I have an inflammtion in that tooth and would have to get an rotcanal thing done or pull the tooth out :( so this morning I went back and he did the first part of the rot canal job. I was good numbed and didn't feel anything and got some stronger painkillers so I this far I haven't felt anything at least. Hope the painkillers will help during the weekend.. and on Monday I'll go back and the dnetist will finish the job. Hopefully I won't have any troubles after that..

This weekend it's 4lth of July weekend. :) Vera got home early today and tomorrow they are both off. We're going to south VA to visit some friends of theirs that live by a lake Ana. Will be really nice I think!! Looking forward to it!! :)

Have a nice weekend..
love ya!!

Inga kommentarer: