tisdag, juni 24, 2008

Tuesday..

Have had awesome days!! :) it's sooo good to be back!
Saturday we went to a birthdayparty. A typical american one with fruit & chips, pizza, bbq, cake, looots of presents, moon bounce and so forth.. we had a great time! In the evening the Stewarts wanted to take me out for dinner so we went to Red Lobster(it's by the dulles town center Hellen). I had chicken and rise with some shrimps.. yuuum!!

On Sunday I took a walk before the usual brunch, which we had when Vera & the kids came back from church. The brunch was good as always, Scott is a good cook!! :) After that Scott went to play golf and Vera, the kids & I just hang out in the house and relaxed.. Molly wanted to take a walk after supper so we did and then we watched a movie.Sister act 2. I like that movie..

Yesterday Vera ran som arrends while I and the kids hung out in the house, had lunch and then we went to the park. But it was kind of hot outside so we didn't stay that long. When Vera came back and had had lunch we did some more arrends.. busy but good day.

It's kind of surreal to be back but as you can tell I'm enjoying it :) So much nostalgia.. all theese places you have been to so many times and now you see again. The neighorbourhood, the roads.. it's amazing..

Right now the girls are at summerschool and Scotty is at the other computer.. relaxing an nice. It's only 9.22 but it feels like it should be 10.30 or something. Probably because I have been up since 7 and had breakfast, drove the girls and so..

well.. that's it for now!
xoxo

Inga kommentarer: