fredag, juni 06, 2008

Awesome Thursday..

Had an awesome Thursday :) So relaxed and nice..

My friend Sofia and I had decided to go to the beach but she didn't feel good when she wook up so she had to stay home :( to bad, had really looked forward to see her, but I went anyway. Said hi to the staff in church on my way to the beach. nice to see them!!! Then I just laid on the beach; wrote a letter(yes Hellen, it's to you:)), slept some and so. The water was pretty warm, really nice- didn't wanna get out of it.. :)

In the afternoon my friend Linnea joined me :) awesome!! we just laied there talking, went swimming and ate strawberries!! yuuum!! :) after a few hours we went home and had something to eat and took a shower and relaxed.. Then we went to the movies with two others. Wasn't yesterday I went to the movies so it was really nice to get out some!! We saw Stephen King's "The mist". It was really good!!! wasn't as scary, creepy & disguisting as I thought it should be, or maybe it's just me that has grown up :) didn't like the end though, but I can warmly recomend it!! My friend that has read the book said the the movie followed the book and the creatures were like he had imagined them to be from descriptions in the book..

It was a really nice day :) have been home and getting some things done otherwise this week so it was nice to do nothing! Today I'm gonna relax and then go to church. First there's dinner and then it's worship & prayer for Sweden with Bengt Johansson. Will be awesome I think!!

have a good day and remeber to celebrate Sweden :)
xoxo

Inga kommentarer: