fredag, juni 20, 2008

in the states..

I'm in the U.S :) The flight went by smooth without problems and the Stewarts picked me up at the airport! it's soooo nice to see them again, just awesome!! :) They are the same.. just older :) the kids are still into computer & tv games and tae kwon do. Molly is bubbly, talkative and crazy as ever :) I gave Vera a pretty big hug when we meet and Molly was like: "hey, that's not fair. Why did mum did get such big hug and I didn't?"

Hellen, you wouldn't belive how things has changed. Remeber that our street ended and then it was just woods?? now the woods are gone and there is lots of houses and you can take a right and drive through neighbourhood after neighbourhood and after a while you come out on route 7.. and there's also a new shoppingcenter on that way. I'll try to take pics and post them..

The weather is hot and humid. Left a rainy Sweden and came to a sunny Leesburg, don't complain :)
Right now Molly & Scotty are watching a movie and Macie is at tae kwon do. Guess we'll go outside and do something after lunch. Take a walk or something..

well.. that's it for now.. I'll write more soon I hope.. you can also follow me on resedagboken.se if you like. Search for dellbon.
xoxo

1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

Heja!
THanks for your comment on my blog ;-) I'm glad to hear that you arrived alright ... Say "Hi" to the Stewarts from me.
I still don't feel that well, so I guess I'll go to the doctor's office tomorrow ...
Have a great time!!!
Love,
Hellen