söndag, juni 15, 2008

In Delsbo..

Are at my parents place for a few days before I go to the states. Just 3,5 days left :) can't belive it, it's surreal but I'm so thrilled and excited!!! :)
It's awesome to be at home in Delsbo, just relax, enjoy the countryside, hang out, see my family and so and catch the breath and rest before I go overseas. Visited my sister today, nice to see her and to play with Malva :) she´s soo cute, just adorable!! :)

What a week I have had. It has been pretty good but stressfull. Had dinner and worship in church last Friday to celebrate June 6th, It's really nice and encouarching!!! Saturday I was mainly at home and took it easy- were tired and had a headace. Sunday it was church in the afternoon as usual and after church me and some friends hung out at Fredrik's place. Really nice and lot of fun :)

Then on Monday I tried to get a hold of the doctor's office to get an oppinion if I should work or not. Didn't get hold of them until 1.30pm and by then it was to late to get an appointment so they told me to call back the next morning. How stupid is that that they can't give me an appointment the next day and that you have to call again.. sigh. Anyway. I did some cleaning in my apartment, whcih I shouldn't had done. My shoulder started to hurt really bad again :(

Well, went to work on Tuesday. Cleaned the toilets and of course my arm started to hurt, but luckily enough they needed me with the kids the rest of the day. Called the doctors office and got hold of them around 9am, but didn't get an appointment that day eather. They were so fullbooked :( In the evening I and some friends watched Sweden vs Greece in the soccer europeen champioschip. We had a good time eating candy, chips and watching the game wich was pretty good & entertaining, and the important thing is that Sweden won :)
On Wednesday I worked with the kids and called the doctor for the 3rd time that week and finally I got an appointment!!! :) of course my arm was better ´cause I hadn't cleaned but the doctor said,as the one the week before, that I have an inflammation in my shoulder and that I overstrained it. She didn't think it was any idea to get me on sickleave when I had only two days left to work and proabbly would work with the kids thoose days. But she gave me more anti-inflammatory medicine and told me not to clean if I could avoid it.
After work I went to Alingsås and got a haircut and then visited my brother with family. Awesome to see them, especially the kids, and rleax and have dinner watch some TV.

Thursday I had to clean as usual- nooot good. My shoulder hurted like ***. I took the floors and the toilets and then I just did easy things, like went through papers and so. Then I worked with the kids for a few hours. Then I had to go home and start packing and get ready to leave my apartment. So much to do and so stressed and all I really wanted was to lay down in my sofa but I couldn't.. later on I went to see two friends and had bbq with them. It's awesome to see them again! soo nice!! :)

Friday I went up at 7, cleaned the floors in my apartment and then went to work. Worked with the kids, which was awesome!! Only 10 kids, 3 left for snack in the afternoon! Was a good day!! Got this really nice necklace from my co-workers :) After work I went home to finish packing and cleaning. And then finally I had some time to just relax before the truck I was gonne ride with left Gothenburg.

Has been one kind of a week, not much time for reflection and rest, but now I can relax and just take it easy, when eveything is set for a summer in the states :)
Mum and dad just got home.. gonna have some strawberries and tea with them!!
xoxo

1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

Heej!! Var superkul att du kom på Oscars kalas. Tack sjv för att vi fick komma till dig och mumsa lite tårta. Gottgott=)
Hoppas du får en underbar sommar i staterna och att resan dit går bra.
Ta hand om dig. Hör av dig om du vill och när du vill.

1000 kramar