tisdag, mars 27, 2007

gettig close

in a few days(on Saturday) I move to Partille.. close to church and close to friends.. can't wait!! will be so nice! so today I have just been home packing and defrosting the freezer and stuff like that..
I have also been outside enjoying the sun! the weather is sooo nice :) took a walk to town, returned a book to the libary and so.. and when I came home I took a walk with my friend Johnny.. really nice!! walked by his parents house and said hi..

Have been feeling okay today.. the praying/homegroup yesterday was really nice! the worship was awesome! and the prayer gave strength and comfort.. one of the others comment afterwards made me think.. which's good.. :) always to hear someone elses thoughts..

tomorrow will be a packingday too.. and maybe I'll go and workout too.. :) and enjoy the sun..
take care!
love

Inga kommentarer: