torsdag, mars 29, 2007

thursday..

hi darlings!
hope you're okay and that you're enjoying the sun and spring!! I sure am.. taking walks and enjoying the sun with ice-cream and sunglasses ;) ..when I'm not packing for the move that is.. it's boxes and bags everywhere, *sigh*, getting sick of it.. yesterday I had to excape it all so I went to church to hang out and had ice-cream with my friends.. yuumie and really nice & soft :) I also got a couch from a friend so we took it to my new apartment.. andI ended the trip to Partille with a visit to McDonalds with alexandra.. then I went home to see "grey's".. can't miss an episode :)

have been so tired the last days.. the mood has been stable but have been tired.. I ask the same question as you Emilie.. springfatigue?? well,it's not fun, what what choise do you have except then riding it through?

today I have been home packing.. surprising huh? ;) got some stuff in the kitchen and the curtains and pillows packed... also got to clean the wardrobes.. and then I went to church.. yes I know,today too.. it's almost become my second home.. ;) it was "leadercare" tonight.. Something they have about once a month to give us leaders/voluntaires education and encourachment.. it was a really nice evening! really good teaching that spoke to me.. made me think and realize stuff.. got to ride with Johan home. awesome! we had a really interesting and nice chat about how God works in different ways in our lifes, how he prepares us for his plans for us and stuff like that.. encouraching!! could have countinued driving for a while, just to continue the chat.. :)

tomorrow I'll finish packing and hopefully take a walk in thu sun and then I'm going to church.. there's a youthservcice.. could be nice!! :)
hope you all get a good nights sleep and a nice and peaceful weekend..
xoxo

1 kommentar:

Emi sa...

tjo! roligt å läsa din blogg... bra å få träna på engelskan...=)
hoppas din flytt går bra!
själv ska jag ha en lugn skön fredagkväll å bara slappa...
kram!