söndag, april 01, 2007

new apartment

Hi there :)
just spent my first night in my new apartment.. feels good. I slept pretty well.. the move went fine, no promlems and no broken things :) now it's just to unpack everything and get settled in.. but today I'm gonna clean my old apartment. *sigh* don't wanna, but have too. but my sister-in-law will help me so it shouldn't take so long and company makes it so much more fun!!

Friday I pakced the last stuff, took a walk with a friend and then I went to church for the youthservice.. so good!! really nice evening!! stayed for a little while at the youthcafe afterwards and then I got a ride home with one of the pastors, who lives in Alingsås. Nice chat about lots of different things..

yesterday I moved and than one of my friends that helped stayed.. she was sleeping on my bed while I was fixing with stuff.. nice with company :) then we went to church to attend a worhshipmass.. awesome evening!! sooo good! can't decscribe.. really good sermon,tuition and awesome, powerfull worship.. God was there!!
afterwards I went to McDonalds with some friends to have ice-cream and just hang out.. really nice and fun. we laughed, joked and had fun.. awesome evening !! encouraching, confusing, sothing.. yes,everything..

so, now it's breakfasttime and then get ready and take the train to alingsås..
feels really wierd to live "down here".. but it feels good and so nice not to have to take the train home every night. I can just take the bus or get a ride with some of my friends :)

have a good sunday and take care! miss you all!
love

1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

Hello sweetheart!
Good to hear that your "flytt" (hope that's the right word...*ggg*) went well.
I didn't find anything at H&M...I guess I've already got all the nice things:-)
Anyway, hope you're all well!
Love,
Hellen