fredag, april 13, 2007

ups & downs

hello sunshines!
have been a pretty ruff week emotionally.. had a nice chat with my friend on Tuesday evening. Nice and comforting to talk to someone about what goes on!!
On wednesday I felt a little blue & down but did som studying for my written exam that's tomorrow and then I went to church and hung out for a while before I went to school... nice seminar & discussion about youths, identity and so. The end of the day wasn't to good though, had an emotional breakdown but got some comforting sms from a friend and God spoke some encouraching and important things.. so I slept pretty good :)

yesterday I worked with the kids in church.. really nice & fun!! took some time with one of the priests too, the one I talk with regulary.. we prayed & talked really short. Soo good!! talked straight to my heart; gave strength & hope!!! in the afternoon there was a small service in churh.. we're only about 7 there but it was soo good. Comfortating, strengthening.. got really touch & moved and felt so much better afterwards.. God is really good!!! =)
Then I stayed in church, studied some, talked with some friends & so.. then a friend of mine & I went and had ice-cream.. a really nice & good day!!

Today I'm gonna study some more and hang out with friends.. then we're gonna go out and have taifood tonight.. looking forward to it! tomorrow is my exam and in the evenig there's a big party in church for us volountairs.. will be fun!! with thoose wacky & fun people that works in church it should be awesome!! :)

have a good weekend!!
love & hugs

1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

Hey dear friend...hope your exam tomorrow comes out well!!! You go girl!!! I'm just celebrating the outcome of my exam essay*lol* And I'm gonna watch some Robbie Williams*ggg*

Love&hugs,
Hellen