tisdag, april 10, 2007

Tuesday

Yesterday I read some in my schoolbooks.. went really smooth & easy, thank God for that! so I'm done with the reading, now it's just to learn from all the notes from the lectures.. Then 4 friends of mine & I went to town and sat down at a bar and then at a café.. just relaxed and talked and had something to eat.. really nice and soft!! then we went to my place and had ice-cream & hung out some.. :)

Today I have been feeling a little blue,have been a little down and tired :( hate when that comes, have now idea to feel the way I do, but oh well, just gotta hang in and I know I will come out from it stronger then I was before.. right now I feel better,and a friend of mine is probably comming over tonight :)
Today I've watched a movie,Fucking Åmål. Had to see it for School 'cause were gonne use it in a discussionexam tomrrow.. interesting to see it again and think deeper about it.. then I took a walk in the sun, had a ice-cream and then I had lunch and took a nap...

and now I have had done some studying and had a snack.. should start thinking about some supper.. and study some more before my friend comes..
have a nice evening!!
xoxo

1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

I'M AN AUNT AGAIN!!!!!!!!! The baby's a boy and his name HANNES. According to my Mum he's got black hair...everything else is posted in my Blog:-)

The weekend was awesome, it was so much fun having Anna (almost 15) and Martin (almost 18...can you believe it?!?) here...*g*

Love&hugs,
Hellen