fredag, april 20, 2007

Friday :)

what a week.. busy but pretty good..
Monday & Tuesday I tried to study some..read some litterature.. Tuesday night we had dance.. and once again I had one of thoose horrible nights when I came home :( sigh.. hate it!!!
Wednesday I went shopping with my friend and her family.. really nice and exactly what I needed.. had to get away and get my thoughts on something else. Found some good stuff.. gift for scott(the dad in my au-pairfamily).. and some shirts and underwear for myself and schampo and stuff like that..
in the evening I went to see another friend to plan for the mass on Sunday.. which was pretty fast done so then we had tea and talked and so for a while :) really soft and comforting.. needed that day/night!

yesterday day I had to get up at 5 to go to Hjalmared and work .. oh my, didnt wanna get up I can tell you.. aweful..and I didn't wanna work but it ended really nice. Was ok and nice to work and be a "schoolcleaner" :) went straight to church afterwards to cook for the alpha course.. had fun with petra and we didnt have to stress and the food was appriated!
came home at 8..sooo tired.. it's awesome to lay down in front of the tv and do nothing.. except make some calls and send some e.mails.. get some stuff on the "to do list" done..

it's a lot now and the comming weeks.. two different things in school, gonna visit a friend for 4 days, annual meeting for the local efs(the church I attend), a frends birtdhday, pick up some bocks at the library and so.. hope i can manage it all and get schoolwork done.. and get some rest too..

well.. time to get this day started.. gonne have a moment with God, have breakfast and get started with the studying.. have a great weekend!!
love

Inga kommentarer: