måndag, april 23, 2007

new week

the weekend is over and a new week has begun... and what a start then =)
the drama and the youthservice on Friday came out just fine.. the youths got moved I think.. the drama was appriated..

The annual meeting on Saturday was boring, just formalities but it was nice to be at Hjalmared and see some old friends!! :)
On Saturday night Alexandra had a birthday party.. it was fun and nice!! yummie italian-croation food and then ice-cream for dessert.. *yuuum* :)

yesterday I cleaned my apartment.. it was needed!! the guy that lived here before me didn't clean well, I can tell you that.. the trims(baseboards) were really dusty and when I moved the carpet it was lots of dirt under it and a coin.. sigh.. can't belive he didn't clean.. well, nothing to do about it now.. after that I went to church. My prayinggroup was in charge of the service.. it all went ok and we're satisfied!! my startingwords, the sermon, the prayer, worship- everything fall into place and had a connection and it spoke to people.. and that's why we do it :)

Today I have been studying with two classmates.. it went really smooth and we got alot farther than we thought! and after that I went home and had a nap and did som laundry.. and then my praying group came..we have had an awesome night!! it gave peace, calmed down, gave hope and strength.. so nice.. :)
tomorrow I'm gonna study some more with my classmates and then go to church for a talk with one of the priests.. then I gotta pack- I'm going to Uppsala on Wednesday to visit a friend.. will be awesome to see him and hopefully some other friends there too.. :)
take care and have a great week!
love & hugs

Inga kommentarer: