måndag, april 02, 2007

break in the unpacking

hello there!
taking an break in the work of unpacking my boxes.. going pretty well.. got my clothes and the bathroom and cleaningstuff unpacked!! and I put my winterclothes in the basement in the storehouse.. feels nice to get some boxes out of the way!

I'm a little disapointed at the guy that lived her before me.. he didn't clean very well :( so now when I'm unpacking the kitchenstuff I have to wipe & clean all the cupboards and cupboard doors.. *sigh* I had to wipe the closet too when I unpacked my clothes.. oh well, nothing to do about it now.. Just have to do it so I can contiune unpack my stuff and get done :)

yesterday I clean my apartment in alingsås.. got som help from my sister-in-law.. when I got back to my new home I took a walk with my friend sara that lives cloose by.. after that I relaxed some and then we went to church.. it's a good service but not as good as Saturday night!!

Hope you all are enjoying the nice weather!
take care!

Inga kommentarer: