onsdag, april 04, 2007

wednesday

hi friends.. I just got back from a walk.. took a strole around the neigbourhood,bought an ice-cream and mailed a postcard to my parents..
otherwise I have been unpacking stuff and fixing in my apartment.. almot done.. just my cd's and movies left.. and some pictures and cards I wanna put on the wall..

yesterday I had to go to town too, return a book to the library. It was due yesterday, good thing I saw it in time, otherwise I would have had to pay a fee.. not fun.. after that I went to the store to do some groceryshopping. And there I met to friends from church :) they were on their way up to church so I did a quick shopping & follwed them.. hung out with them, talked and prepared some things for tomorrow.. And then we made some supper together.. really nice!! and yummie.. :) pasta and pastasauce with ham..
I really like when it get spontainious like that. and it so much more fun to eat with someone then alone.. I really love my friends and hanging out with them.. so easygoing..
Then I had worshipdance.. was tired and had a backpain but it went okay anyways.. we are dancing to a song called "best friend" by P.Diddy right now.. I was so tired so when I came home so I just watched tv and then went to bed..

well.. not much more has happend.. the sun is shining, but it not as warm as last week.. :( I think I have to go the mall to find a birthdaypresent for my friend..
happy easter!!! :)

1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

Hello!
Glad you already got my letter:-)
That's been a pretty fast answer, huh?!?*gg*
Happy Easter to you:-)
Love,
Hellen