måndag, april 16, 2007

new week

and new powers, new strength :)
had an awesome weekend!! it was a blast!! had a great time at the restaurant on Friday night, yummie food, laugh, talk, friends.. everything you need :) after we had eaten, some people continued to a bar and had some wine, cider and some went home..it was really relaxing just sitting in a quiete place and chat and have a drink.

On Saturday I had my exam. Could have gone better but I think I passed it and that was my goal so I'm not worried or so :) in the afternoon Sara & I went to Alexandra's place to get ready toghether for the big party in church. It was so much fun!! we had an really nice evening!! good food, fun songs & sketches!! really enjoyed it!! I just love the people in church so much, and the staff.. they are incredible!!

yesterday we're about 15-20 people from church that went into the woods and made a fire and grilled hot dogs, hung out togehter, enjoyed the sun and so.. really really nice!!! then we went to church.. good service! the worship was good and the sermon right on. He is good.. got touhed and restored but also confused.. as always when He is working.. :)
after the mass went to Jonas' place and fruitsallad and ice-cream.. soft & nice evening..

I'm tired today but happy.. I'm so glad I have all my friends and that I live close to them now!! what would I do without you all :)
xoxo

Inga kommentarer: