måndag, april 30, 2007

Monday april 30:th

Hello again, I'm back :)
I have had awesome days in Uppsala!! so nice with an environmentchange!! we mainly relaxed and just hung out and looked around some... on Wednesday night we went to a christian student meeting(credo).. thursday we studied some and then we had dinner with two other friends.. awesome to see them!! long time since last!!
Friday we were in town the whole day.. sat buy the stream and had lunch and enjoyed the sun, then took a walk and sat down in a park and contiuned to read.. so soft and soo nice to be in the sun! got some tan :)
saturday we were home in the morning then we took a ride on the bikes to "Old Uppsala".. looked in the church and sat down at the café to read... then we went to the movies. Saw a swedish one called "se upp för dårarna". It was good, a real feel good movie :) I liked it!
yesterday we went to church and after that I took a walk with a girl I know from Delsbo.. really nice to talk with her get to know her more.. we had a good time!! then it was time to go home..
My friend and I have talked a lot, nice!! it has been a lot of church talk, especially about growth and to plant new churches.. interesting!!

today I gotta study.. hopefully it will go fast and smooth..
have a good week!
love

ps.Hellen.. I'll try to write a letter today.. sorry that it has taken some time..

2 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

Hello sweetheart!
Don't you be sorry about not writing...I wouldn't have time to answer straight away anyway...:-( I'm learning, learning, learning...Man, I so wish it would rain, I can't stand the sunshine right now that I'm trapped in my flat with my books:-(
Love,
Hellen

Anonym sa...

The Stewarts are coming to Europe??? You mean, this year or in Summer 2008? This is so great!!!
Will they visit all their AuPairs?
Well, I sure can believe you're excited:-)
Love,
Hellen