söndag, maj 06, 2007

weekend

ops, almost a week since I wrote last time..
have had a good week, even though I have been awefully tired..
Tuesday I laid in the sofa in front of the tv for almost the whole day.. was soo tried, had a headace and felt a little sick.. took a short walk but that was all I did expect resting.
Was supposed to work at Hjalmared Wednesday & Thursday but I had to call and say that I couldn't come.. rested on wednesday too, just made a short visit in Church and hung some with Maria & Sara..
Thursday I felt a lot better so I worked in churh for some hours, the cleaninglady was sick.. really nice to clean in church again. Isn't it wierd that it can be fun to clean?? had a good time :) and then I stayed in church and just relaxed, talked with people and hung out.. got to talk some with Maria.. really nice, soft and blessed afternoon!! then I went home and relaxed..
On Friday I went shopping with 6 others.. exhausting but nice and I found some good stuff!! in the evning we hung out at Sara's place.. just talked, had chocolatepudding with cream... and chips..yuum :)
yesterday I took a ride on my bike..so nice!! see some open fields, flowers & cows and smell to typical farm/countryside smell!! :) makes me miss delsbo even more..
I had a housewarming party(inflyttningsfest) in the evening so the rest of the day I had to prepear for that... it was nice! we had a good time talking, eating & so.. about 16 people came. Nice!! I just loove my friends!!
today I so far have done the dishes and now I'm just gonna relax and then go to church.. floorball/indoorbandy tonight too.. looking forward to the service today and to praise!! :)
have a nice Sunday!
love ya!

Inga kommentarer: