söndag, maj 13, 2007

Eurovision..

now this year's event( eurovision song contest) is over.. thought the wrong song won but it was okay and pretty good, but there were others I liked more.. Ukarine rocked!! just so hilarious.. just such a blast! made everyone start partying ;) thought it was a good competition, good mix of different musicstyles and so. But not so many good songs , but variation :)
I had a nice evening.. some friends came over and we ate tacos and then we watched eurovision while we had desert and candy. A really nice evening.. we had fun and it was relaxed and soft.

Fridy I just relaxed at home.. read some in my book and took a walk.. in the evening Alexandra came over and we talked and watched tv together..

have been some confusing days emotionally.. have been writing e-mails back and forth with a friend about that I feel left out sometimes and so.. what she wrote really made me think and realize things and comforted.. have been crying & praying but I feel a lot better and it was really good to write and get her opinion and tell her how i fell.. to tell the truth and set words on your feelings helps!

now it's time to go to church.. looking forward to it!!
love

Inga kommentarer: