fredag, maj 18, 2007

Friday

It has been a wierd and ruff week emotionally.. I have continued to struggle with the things that has been going on for the last weeks.. getting kind of sick of it but the good thing is that I know it will lighten up and go away some day.. God only has to do His work first.. not fun and not easy- hurts so badly and I'm sooo tired but I know I have to go through it and leave it to be stronger & be able serve God in the way He wants..

other than that it has been an okay week..relaxed on Monday and in the evening it was praying group.. soo nice, well needed!! :) studied(wrote on the essay in youth&childpsychology with my classmates) on Tuesday- it was fun and went pretty okay. On Wednesday I took the bike to church and had lunch and hung out a little- soft and nice.. in the evening me and a friend took another friend for a surpriseevening.. we went to the indoorpool-just sat in the jacuzzi, went in the sauna and so. Soft and nice. Our friend got a massage too.. the whole evening was her birthdaypresent from us other two..
Yesterday Jonna,one of my classmates, and I sat down at a café and finished the essay.. soo nice to be done! feels good.. we had a fun & nice time while writing.. afterwards we had lunch at a vegetarian place.. so good food! diffenrent bean & lentilsallads, potatosallad and stuff like that.. yuuum!! :) had dinner in the evening with some friends..
Today I went to church and talked with my "conversational budy".. well needed.. he's so good! just awesome!! or maybe I should say God, 'cause he speakes so much to me through this person.. shows me lots of stuff.. it was encouraching and will make me stand this for a while..

the weekend will be really soft I think.. need to sleep and relax..
take care!
love

Inga kommentarer: