fredag, april 06, 2007

Good Friday

Hello..
today it's good friday and easter is here.. has been a good day, not a usual good friday day I suppose but nice..

but first yesterday,Maundy Thursday..
woke up and had a pretty calm and nice morning. Were just getting ready to go church to have a talk with one of the priests when he called and said that he wouldn't be able to make it 'cause it was chaotic at home.. I got so dissapointed but what to do? 10 minutes later he called back and asked if we could take it in the evning after the mass we were gonna have, he felt really bad for what happend.. of course that was okay even though it has already ruined my morning a litte.. so I was home and fixed some more in the apartment and took a walk..
then I went to church to help out prepare for the mass/supper we're gonne have..thought it was better then sitting home feeling sorry for one self :) it was fun, nice and gave energy to help out and it was appreciated.. the mass/supper was different but so nice, meaningful, comforting.. it was wierd feeling & experience to taste parsley(persilja in swedish) & leek(purjolök in swedish) dipped in salted water, eat some bread, wash each others feets and other things like that and to do it slowly and let it take time.. and it was touching & powerful to share the communion in such atmosphere!! It was suppose to illustrate Jesus first/last supper with his disciples.. really spoke to me! powerful I can tell you..
afterwards I helped clean up and I got to talk with the priest.. well needed and nice!!

Today I went to the mall with two friends.. we had dinner at Max(fast food hamburger-restaurant) and looked in some shops.. then we went home to change clothes and then we met up in church to have supper together before Maria,one of my friends, started working and the service was to start.. good friday masses aren't fun but different and makes you appriate the other ones more :) but it's something nice and touching about the simplicity and to not have drums, guitars and so to the hymns. It's strange & unusal but kind of nice in some way..
after the mass some friends came over to my place, we had waffles, bread, and chips, candy and we talked and look at some pictures.. really nice evening!!
as I said, a litte different good friday with shopping and so, but a nice one :)

take care my loves!!

Inga kommentarer: