måndag, mars 26, 2007

New week..

Hi my loves!!
writing in english so my friends in Germany and the states can understand what I write :) hope that's okay with the rest of you.. gotta be okay,beacause you don't have any other option ;)

had a pretty busy weekend, but it was nice!! On Friday I went to Hjalmared to meet my friend Emilie. Awesome to see her!! so nice!! we took a walk around the lake and talked and enjoyed the sun.. :) nice chat about Church, prayinggroups and how to get them work and grow and so.. interesting!! and encouraching!! after that I went to my borther's house to see him and his family.. and mum & dad and niece & nephew from home that's here for a visit.. really nice to see them and hang out for a while!! the kids were glad to see me.. nice supper with chicken, rise and currysauce!!

Saturday I worked in the kitchen at Hjalmared.. it's okay but a little stressfull.. but I survived :) and after that I went to see my friends from church. Watched a movie and just relaxed.. stayed at Alexandra's place.. and yesterday Samantha came over to Alexandra and we talked and hanged out and then we walked to church.. I had to practise dance for the service and we enjoyed the sun and "celebrated" the spring with an ice-cream :) yuuum.. you know my weakness for ice-cream.. :)
the service was really nice! good sermon and really nice and powerfull worship!! :) afterwards we went to a friend's house and hanged out and had ice-cream.. were gonne have waffles but they thought it was to late and to much work :( but oh well.. ice-cream isn't bad ;)

after all a good weekend even though I was feeling a little blue and was been tired... this week I'm finish packing for the move(which takes place on Saturday)... But today I'm going to town with mum & dad and niece & nephew.. will be nice!! enjoy the sun and so... the weather is awesome right now. Pretty warm and sunshine... aaah :)

have a good week!!
love

1 kommentar:

Emi sa...

Hej! Kom på att jag inte lämnade nåt avtryck... så här kommer det =)

Roligt att vi nämnt varandra i våra bloggar... nice =) Har funderat vidare på hemgrupper å församling efter vårt samtal. Det är intressant...