fredag, oktober 05, 2007

Facebook.. tired..

So.. now I'm one of all theese people that you can find on facebook. Have ignored facebook totally until a week ago when I suddenly changed my mind and signed up.. don't ask me why, I just did and now I'm stuck :) met lots of friends from my childhood, highschool and Hjälmared.. and lots of people I hang out with now.. awesome!! There's lots of cool stuff you can do and it's nice to be in touch with so many at one place!!

Have been sooo tireed this week.. the cold I catched the past weekend plays it's part I guess.. I'm hoarse and sounds like some wierd sick man.. :) a good thing though is that I'm going to change my schedule/work hours so this week I work late two days instead of one and have the day in between off, to get into my new schedule right.. which menas that I this week get 6 days in a row to sleep in on!! feels sooo good, I tell ya!! really need that!! work late today and then I'm of until Tuesday morning.. nice!!

Well.. I probably should get dressed, have breakfast and so.. proobably going to Hjälmared this weekend for a 5-years reuinion for my bibleclass!! so I need to pack a bag too..
Have a great weekend!!
love

Inga kommentarer: