lördag, oktober 13, 2007

Finally weekend...

I have waited for this moment.. a day/weekend without nothing planned, no where to go and nothing to get in time to. Soo nice!! Have had a busy week and have been sooo tired.. have been having a headace the whole week :(
Have been working as usual- first week with my new schedule.. I'm off Mondays now instead of Fridays. In that way I can hang out with my friends or play indoor-bandy after church on Sunday evenings :) Have to work late Fridays to be able to be of on Mondays but it's okay, I end at 18.30 so I have time to do stuff after that :)

On Tuesday after work I had planned to go home and relax 'cause I had a meeting in the evening- planning for a conference. But I got stuck in church, as usual.. took a nap, sat outside in the sun writing a letter and talked with Maria while she was doing some yardwork.. really nice! the planning went well.. but got to bed way to late..
On Wednesday I met with Fredrik to cook for the alphacourse on Thursday evening.. it all went okay and it was fun!! after that I met with my co-worker Maria- I know, many Marias around me :) we strolled at the mall and then went to "the golden arches" as me & my friends say.. McDonalds is a more wellknown name..
On Thursday I was dead tired.. but managed worked anyway and got to help out with the kids too.. after that I went home and had a nap and took a shower. Then it was time to go to church and to serve the alphacourse the soup Fredrik & I made. it was appriciated and liked!!
Yesterday I got to sleep in- slept 10,5 hours!!! sooo nice! then off to work and after work we had a kick off with work. We went bowling and had dinner.. sooo nice and so fun!! my co-workers are just to crazy and fun :) had a good time!!

so as you can guess.. I'm really looking forward to a calm and relaxed weekend after this week. Although it has been fun..
Gonna make myself some breakfast now..
Love

Inga kommentarer: