måndag, oktober 08, 2007

reunion+aunt again..

Hello loves!!
I'm an aunt again!! :) happy happy!! Erik and Sofia got a little girl on Saturday evening.. it all went okay and both Sofia and the baby are doing just fine!! No name yet. They are all excited!! Maja and Anna are over the hills happy! =)

I went to the 5 year reunion from my bibleclass & 50year birthdayparty for Hjälmred this weekend. Didn't really feel like it but I thought I could go and go back home in the evening. It was over my expectations!! it's really nice!!! awesome to see all my classmates and friends! had lots of fun! were tired but could enjoy it anyways. Had a really good time!! awesome to see Bengt, our old teacher! he's the same, lost some weight though.
I changed my mind and wanted to spend the night so I stayed at my brother´s place and had breakfast with Maja, Anna and Sofia´s sister.. so soft & nice!! Then they went to the hospital to see the baby and I went to see my friends and go to the service and have lunch.. then it was time to say good by to everyone :( went straight to my church, my praying group had the service so we had some things to prepare. It all went okay and it was a really nice service. Claes had an really touching and thoughtworthy sermon.. and the worship were awesome! :)

Today I'm having a soft day at home..it's not lunchtime yet and I have already taken a nap.. kind of tired :) just had some coffee and now I'm gonna go out & enjoy the sun.. the weather is awesome here! tonight I have praying group and today we´re here, will be nice I think..gonna go and by something to eat later..

have a good one!!
xoxo

1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

Åhh vad skoj att de fått en flicka och vad skönt att allt verkat gå bra! :) Underbart väder det varit ett tag nu! Du får njuta lite åt mig när du är ute för när jag kommer hem från jobbet så har solen gått ner typ.. :(
kram kram från Kusinen