tisdag, augusti 19, 2008

Jonas brothers...

Me, some more grown ups but mostly thousands and thousands of screaming teenagegirls.. that was my evenig last night.. I took Molly & Macie to their first concert, a concert with the Jonas brothers. This "boyband" kind of that is really popular with girls. They stared in a movie called Camp Rock(that had premier this summer) for one example.. anyways..
We had lawnsits so we brought a blanket, some snacks and our cameras and went.. we had lots of fun :) Molly was jumping and screaming the whole time- she really enjoy it, she loooves the Jonas brothers :) she will probably not be able to talk today... Macie was standing by Molly taking pics & just listening to the music, she had fun too but she doesn't show it the same way. I stood by them most of the time, sat on the blanket sometimes. I knew some songs but not so many, but it's fun to be there and to see the girls so excited and into it!! but my god teenage girls can scream and be loud.. wow.. they scream for nothing but at least they all seemed to have fun :)
Came home a little after midnight so the girls are sleeping in today, but I felt I had to get up. Didn't want to leave Scotty awake by himself to long. He's okay with it & pretty used to be awake for a while by himself before the rest gets up, but I didn't want to leave him to long. So I'm a little tired but right now pretty okay after two cups of coffee :)

On Sunday Vera, the kids & me did some "sightseeing".. we went to a historical park or what ever you can call it that just a few miles away from their home. It's call Balls Bluff battelfield park or something.. a civil war fight took place there if I got it right.. there's a really small cemetary and otherwise is just some trails you can walk around on by the Potomac River and some overlooks over the river. Really beutiful and nice! we all had a good time, but it's a little hot, good things it was shaded :) we never knew of that park & old cemetary even though we live so close until Scott told Vera about it earlier on Sunday.. wierd that you can miss something that close, but it's probably to close..

A little less then 2 weeks left here in the U.S.. feels sureal that my time here for now is over. Time flies by so fast.. I'll miss the Stewarts and the U.S. I like it here and really feel at home.. but I can't wait to see my family & friends.. :)
ooh I just thought of it, haven't been to DC yet.. need to find a time to go there before I leave. Maybe this weekend or next week with the kids. Not fun to go by yourself, maybe the kids would like to go.. well well..

Time for a snack..
take care..
xoxo

Inga kommentarer: