måndag, augusti 25, 2008

New week..

A weeks has past.. has been a good one.
Took the kids out for lunch one day and in the afternoon the kids were actually outside for hours, I was in chock.. the made a slip & slide in the backyard and had lots of fun!! :)
The day after Macie wanted to go the mall to meet with her boyfriend so we did. We walked around some, had ice-cream, did a little shopping.. we had a good time!! after that we went home and the kids made a slip & slide again.. they wanted to show Macie's boyfriend.

Vera had the Friday off sa we decided to take the kids on a trip. We went to Mt Vernon. The place where George Washington(americas first president) lived. It was hot and sweaty but we had an awesome time & the kids really enjoyed it. It was a beutiful place, beutiful houses and nice sourroundings. You would have liked it Hellen, to bad we never went there.. or did you go with the Moores??

Yesterday Vera & I took the kids to Luckets Fair, a fair in Luckets, about 8 miles north of Leesburg. It was hot but nice & we had a really good time walking around looking at stuff, eating funnel cake, drinking lemoande & the kids played at the playground & tried a few activities. The bad thing about the fair is that almost everything you could do (wall climbing, horseback riding for example) cost money, and you still had to pay a entrance fee. Just wierd, I mean, they didn't have any rides or anything. Well, nothing to do about. We had a great time anyway :)
Then we had yummie supper with desert when we got home.. then it was the usual movie & popcorn night. Even thoug we didn't have popcorn 'cause we were still full from the supper & desert..

I have decided not to study this fall as I planned. I got accepted to one program and to one shorter class but I wasn't really sure about eather of them- how I would use it later on and I'm not sure how I'm gonna work, or with what. So I decided to say no to the schools and I'm just gonna work extra at daycares, in church and so. I think I'll get to work alot so I can live, shoudn't be any problems.. hopefully :)

I know God will show me, when the time is right, where he wants me and how he wants to use me but it gets kind of frustrating not to know and not to have a goal to "fight" for & strive against. I guess I'll just have to have patience &b wait.. but I'm gonna enjoy my fall anyways and work and visit family & friends.. maybe I can save some money and go for vacation somewhere. Would be nice :)

6 days left here in the US.. feels so wierd and surreal that my time for this time is over and it's time to leave. Gonna miss them so much, but I'm really looking forward to see all my friends at home, to live in my apartment with my stuff and so.. and to see my family :)

take care! miss ya all!
xoxo

1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

Nah, I haven't been to Mt. Vernon with the Moores - in fact, I haven't been ANYWHERE with the Moores (apart from our trip to Pennsylvania) ;-D
Good to hear you have such a good time (I kinda new your trip would turn out to be just great *g*) ... it's totally amazing how fast the time has passed, huh?!
Anyway, enjoy your last couple of days with the Stewarts as much as you can!!!
Love,
Hellen