lördag, augusti 30, 2008

Last days in the US..

Saturday.. 1,5 day until I leave the states and head back to Sweden.. feels so wierd and I'll miss the Stewarts. They are so sweat and such a lovley family. But I'm looking forward to see my family and friends. Talked with sister-in-law in Alingsas the other day, so awesome!! Can't wait to see her and the kids, and of course my brother- but he will be in Germnay, I think it was, when I get back. The youngest niece, the one I'm godmother to, is crawling now :) she'll soon turn one, can't belive it. Feels like just a few weeks ago since we had the baptism. But it's more then half a year..

Had some awesome chats on msn some days ago with two friends. So nice and it made my days!! :) and I think it gave me some direction for the future! After I decided not to study this fall I still felt like I should study more psycholoy and after a day or so I just felt like I should focus on child & youth psychology and work with kids. Which I have been thinking on before because it's really interesting and I love kids and wanna understand & help kids, but now I felt it stronger and it felt so right.
The day after that I talked to my dear friend Hellen and she asked me about the fall & studies and so. And as everyone else she thought I should be a teacher because I love kids and are good with kids. I have always rejected beeing a teacher even though I love kids, but now I felt like: "hmm,maybe a pree-schhol/kindergarten teacher with knowledge in psychology & development psychology would be something. Felt kind of right. Maybe I could complemnet with something else too..
And the day after I talked with my friend Kristina and we got into the same talk and she too thought I should maybe be a teacher and work with younger kids & study some more psychology. So two people that don't know eachother are just confirming my thoughts and feelings just a few days after they came to mee. It's pretty cool, but that's the way God and things work.. :)
I'm still not quite sure but I'll let it settle, pray about it and apply to the School and we'll see what happens in December when I get to know if I get accepted.. happy about that Hellen?? ;)

It has been a good week. We have been at home relaxing and hangingout a lot but on Wednesday I took the kids to DC :) it's awesome!!! so nice to see all the sights and my beloved city. I like DC a lot. The kids got tired in the end, but they were really good the whole time and enjoyed it. We saw the usual sights: the White House, the monument, the reflection pool & Lincoln memorial, The Vietnam war memorial, the Korea war memorial.. and we saw the Capital Hill from a distance- the kids were to tired to walk over there. It was cloudy and not to hot so it was the perfect day to go. 'Cause you don't wanna be in DC when it's hot. Done that and it's noot fun..

Hm,should go out and get the last stuff I wanna buy before I leave and continue packing. Both Macie & Vera is comming home today and I wanna be able to spend as much time as possible with them before I leave 'cause I haven't seen them for a week..

So,take care and have a great weekend..
xoxo

Inga kommentarer: