onsdag, september 03, 2008

Back in Sweden..

Hey you all.. I'm back in Sweden safe & sound!!! It's strange and surreal but soooo nice and good to be back!! The flight went smoothly and problemfree except that my flight from Paris to Gothenburg was 2 hours late :( I was so tired when I was waiting in Paris,I was sitting on the floor leaning against the wall at the gate having big problems keeping my eyes open. I had on the plane too, I think I only was awake for the lunch. My friend Karin picked me up and drove me home. I unpacked a little and watched some tv and then I fell asleep at 10.30pm without problem..

Yesterday I was gonna visit my sister-in-law and my nieces in Alingsås before I got a haircut but something came up for Sofia so it didn't work out. So I was home, looked through my mail and so instead. Then I went to my old job(the daycare) to say hi to my old co-workers & the kids. It was awesome, so good to see them!! The best part was when I was standing in the hallway outside the teachers/staffs launch talking to one of the ladies and all of a sudden my friend/ex-co-worker Maria came running out of the teachers launch and threw herself in my arms and gave me a big hug!! soo nice!! have missed her, so it was really awesome to see her!!! we hugged for a long time and just were happy. Then I was sitting in the sofa in the teacherslaunch takling to her & some of the others when they were on break and had coffee.. really nice!! I ate lunch with Maria and the kids at her table beofore I left..

Then I had to go Alingsås and get a haircut. So good to see my beloved Alingsås again :) Then Maria and me met at the mall here in Partille to walk around and look in the shops and have coffee. Then I had boardmeeting in church. So nice to see the other boardmemebers again!! and I also got to see my friend Maria(not the one I saw earler in the day) real quick before the meeting started.. so nice to see her, but we didn't get to talk though :(

When I came home I sat in front of the TV for a while and then went to bed at 11.30pm but I couldn't fall asleep until after 1 :( sigh.. probably the jetlag effecting me.. I slept until 9 this morning and now I'm having coffee and try to wake up.. The sun is shining outside today. Nice!! I'm mostly gonna relax and continue fixing with stuff in my apartment. Maybe I'll meet with my friend Linnea too.. :)

It was a busy but really good & fun first day back in Sweden.. :)
xoxo

Inga kommentarer: