onsdag, september 24, 2008

Midweek.

Hello everyone!! :)
I'm sitting here enjoying an evening at home. Have been some busy days, but awesome ones!! Right now I'm waiting for my friend Julia to show up. She's gonna spend the night because she's going to some jobinterviews pretty close to here tomorrow. Haven't seen her in a while so it will be nice to see her!! Gonna make waffles for supper.. yuum!

Have been working three days in a row now, it's fun & feels good but I'm soo tired.. hopefully some of the tiredness will go away when my body get used to working. On Monday I worked at my old job and yesterday & today I worked at a christian daycare that a congregation close to me has. It's less kids in the group so it's a little easier & calmer but some kids have lots of energi.. :) the bad thing about that daycare is that they have a small yard, so the bigger kids get bored easliy and runs all over the place. But it's outside so it's okay. I applied for a job at that daycare two weeks ago and that is how they got my name & called me and asked me to work extra while they go thorough the applications and stuff. They needed someone really badly & quick. And so far I enjoying working there and the manager said that if we feel that we get along, that it works out good, if I like it there and they think I will be suitable for the job she said she could maybe imagine hire me :) we'll see what happens after this week..

I still feel encouraged, joyful, happy & optimistic after the weekend and beginning of the week. The weekend of dance turend out good although I wasn't totally in the mood for it before but it was nice to get away, dance some, meet people that has a burning heart for God & worshipdance!! The service on Sunday morning that ended that weekend was awesome, just so great!! People danced, jumped, used baners, clapped hands and just worshiped God with all their heart and body!! Soo awesome!! :)

I was really tired on the way home and I was a terrible company for Jenny while she drove but I just couldn't force myself to be social. Needed time to relax.. and it was a well used time becuase while we were driving I started to get in the mood for praying and started to feel an expectation to attned the praying team in the service! And I don't regret I prayed during communion instead of just worshiping as I usually do. It was awesome to stand there and serve the people with prayer that wanted to be prayed for and to hear the songs in the background & see the congregation worship! It was just great :) It was an awesome service all over!!!

After mass it was indoorbandy, 1st time for this term. It was lots of fun but exhausting!! afterwards Maria, Sara, Alexandra and I were hungry so we went to "the golden arches" to eat.. and Scott, I didn't have ice-cream. Surprise huh?! :) it was nice just to sit and talk and hang..

After work on Monday it was time for praying group. It was the first time in our "new" groups after we split last week(we got so many new members this fall so we had to split into two-how awesome isn't that?!). So it was some new people to get to know and of course I miss the ones that are in the other one.. but it was an awesome evening with a really interesting discussion & and strong precence that gave joy & encourachment!!. I just feel that it will be an awesome fall for my praying group!! :)

Hmm.. could write lots more but I'm not gonna bore you so I stop here. Julia will be here any minute so I should go anyway..
take care!!
xoxo

Inga kommentarer: