fredag, september 05, 2008

Friday.. :)

It's weekend.. yeeah :)
Have had a good day. Had to get around 7, which wasn't that fun, but anyways. Of course I was deep asleep when the alarmclock went of. Could have slept forever it felt like, which is strange because I got about 8 hours a sleep. Must be the jetlag.. One more wierd thing just come to me: usually I wake up between 4-6 in the morning and have to go the bathroom but I havn't been waking up since I got back to Sweden. Have slept until 8 or 9 without waking up during the night, unbeliavble but nice, I'm not the one to complain :) maybe I changed my sleeping habits, but I don't think so, probably just the jetlag..

Anyways. I had breakfast and went to town to go the hospital. It went smooth and fast. Faster then I expected actually so when I texted my friend she wasn't ready, so I sat down at a café, bought a coffee and read my book while I waited for her. It was nice to sit there and read and listen to the music they played. When she arrived we got a sandwish and coffee and just sat there talking about diffrent things for some hours.. really nice! It was awesome to see her!!

At noon she had to go so we said by and I started walking towards the bus to go back home. I walked via a christian bookstore and who do I meet there?? My friend Maria, that works in church :) She had been to the hairdresser and was on her way back to church and work, so I got a ride with her and we had lunch at Max(Swedens equivalence to Wendys) and had a interesting chat about sex and living together before marrige and stuff like that. Giving and interesting!
Then we had to go so Maria could contiune to work and I make some copies of my grades and recmendations to send with the jobapplications. When I was done I sat down and had a coffee and read some christian news papers and just relaxed for a while.. That's what I like so much about my church, that the church part, the staffs offices and the café is in the same house. Which means that the church is always open(if there's anyone there) and you can just hang out and read, play piano/guitarr, pray or just say hi and talk to the people if they are not busy or if nothing special is going on. It's just awesome!! And usually there's someone you know(except the staff) there so you hardly never hang out by yourself :)

Took a walk home and then I have just relaxed and taking it easy. Done some cleaning too- it was kind of dusty here. Right now I'm watching TV but my TV is giving up I think :( in the spring the sound was wierd. It just went up & down and was unstable. Now the picture is wierd. It's skipping and there's lines in it and sometimes the picture disapears totally and there's just a thin line in the middle of the screen. But it's about 15 years old so I guess it has lived it's life..

I don't think anything special is gong on tonight, and I don't mind. I'm fine with just sitting here watching TV and chilax :) I know some friends are at home but I don't feel the need to see them tonight. Of course I want to but the summer in the US without beeing able to see them teached me that I don't need to hang out with them several times a week, they are there anyways. Usually I would like to hang out almost every night/day with my friends but I don't need that now. I can really appriciate to be by myself now a days. I know they are still there and we'll see eachother soon. Kind of a nice feeling and insight. And because we're all involved in church and goes to mass every Sunday and on extra tuition nights we see eachother often anyways. And as you guys probably know- we usually hang out at least 1 night during the weekend too. It's kind of nice to rest in that and just take the other days as they come.. :) Not feel the need and presuare to see them almost everyday to feel loved and seen.. the summer in the US did me good in many ways. It's not until you leave you know what you have..

Well well.. think I'm gonna call my parents..
Have a great weekend!!
xoxo

1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

You know, I don't think the summer in the US made you good - you were already "good" before!!! In fact, you were (and are, of course) awesome :-)
I'd rather say the summer in the US changed you to the better in some/many ways ... well, it sounds kinda weird, but I hope you know what I meant to say anyway;-)

Love,
Hellen