torsdag, september 04, 2008

Thursday..

Hey you all!! :)
I didn't meet with Linnea yesterday :( she had catched a bad cold and had to rest to be able to work today. So I spent the day at home, unpacking more stuff and getting the stuff from the basement storage that I put down there before I left to the US. I did some arrends too and I went to the gym in the evening! There I met a girl that also work extra at "my daycare" and we took the same class. It was really hard but fun, and it felt so good to do some exercise again :) but my knee hurts really bad, and it has been hurting some today too. Wonder what's up with it..
Today I did some more arrends. One didn't work as I planned.. sigh.. why do they have to charge extra for eveything?? but the guy was nice and told me how to it another way, so it should work now. Hope so at least..
Then I made some pasta bolognese for lunch, it came out good I think :) then I went to church to hang out and say hi to the people there. Met some of the staff right when I came- awesome to see them!! Then Linnea came by :) She had an appointment with one of the youth workers and came to hang out after work until the appointment. Which was awesome 'cause we finally got to see eachother & got to talk and have coffee :) it was just awesome!! Then another friend, Kristoffer, came too to hang out and he joined us for a while. Nice to see him!! Then my friend Maria(not the one I met on the daycare) came back from having had funerals and done some shopping for church. Awesome to see her again and this time having time to talk to her!! She and the rest of staff came by the youthcafé part, where Linnea, Kristoffer & I were sitting, now and then and to have coffee, snack or just to have a short break. It's awesome to see them all!! :)

Now I'm just haning out at home. Trying to write a jobapplication. It's kind of hard to present yourself in a good way, and to know how to write. But I think I'm done now. Just need a few changes depending on where I'll send it. And I need some recomendations from the places I have worked..

Tomorrow morning I'm going to a hospital in Gothenburg to get some blodtests done and then I'll meet with my friend Cecilia to have brunch or coffee, depending on when I'm done and when they stop serving brunch..
xoxo

Inga kommentarer: