fredag, september 26, 2008

weekend is here..

It's weekend :) yeaah!! and I'm so looking forward to it and enjoying the fact that I have some days of. It's amazing how 5 days of work can really make appriciate the days of!! I'm just gonna relax, do some laundry which I really need to, clean some and maybe hang out with friends. We talked about maybe going out for dinner. Would be nice!

Have had good days at work. I really like it at that daycare. The co-workers are really sweat and the kids too!! Today we had a really easygoing day with 5 kids!! We played circus, drawed, necklaces of beads and just had a good time. Awesome to get the time to really see and talk to the kids.

Gonna work next week too but the manager don't know how much yet.. will know on Monday sometime. And she still seem optimistic to let me have the subsitute post until x-mas. We'll see. And I think I want to too.. would be nice have something more regular, to know how much I will work and not have to worry and not knowing from week to week(or day to day)..

Now I'm gonna enjoy the evening in my sofa with some candy :)
have an awesome weekend!
love

Inga kommentarer: