tisdag, september 16, 2008

Loneliness..

Have had a good day. In the morning I was just home dancing, had moment of worship & prayer, unpacked my stuff from the camp and so. After lunch I took a walk and stopped in church to say hi. Got "stuck" there talking to my friend Maria and just hanging out for about 3,5 hours. It was awesome to just be and have company. And there was a reporter doing an artical about my church there..

Now I'm sitting here in my apartment feeling lonely.. don't know why. I have my family, my friends & church family that loves me and care & give me attention. And I like where I live, my apartment and so... So why do I feel lonely?? the feeling has grown stronger lately, which annoys me. Is it the longing for someone to share my life with and to have someone to cuddle and watch tv with?? or is that I don't have a clear goal with my life and I don't know what God want to use me for?? the frustration of not have caught your task/mission? or a combination maybe?? Usually some hours in church and hanging out with friends help and makes me feel good, but not today.. felt ok when I were there but after a short while at home the emptiness were back.. sigh..

Sara came back from the states today!! :) will be awesome to see her again!! haven't seen her since me drove me to the airport on June 19.th.. hopefully I'll get to see her this weekend!!
Maybe I should go to bed and read some before I go to sleep..

xoxo

1 kommentar:

Unknown sa...

Hej!! Hoppas verkligen att du börja må bättre. Jag har varit i samma sits och det är superjobbigt men för mig vände det, och det gör det för dig med. Kämpa på bara. :) Saknar dig massor. Skulle vilja åka ner och hälsa på dig i höst. Får se hur det stämmer för mig med barnledigt och resor (o självklart ekonomiskt med)
Jag är inne i en höstdepression så allt är trist och jobbigt. Har börjat tänka tillbaka på hur jag hade det med M. Det får mig inte att må bättre utan tvärtom.
Får tänka framåt och på Olov. Min livsgnista :)