fredag, september 19, 2008

Friday.. :)

heelluuu! :)
how are you all??
I have had good days since I last wrote. I still feel kind of lonely and empty but not as much as I did when I last wrote. I know it's just a process I have go through to be stronger and prepeared for what is comming. As many of the things I have gone through the past years. All of it has made me stronger and helped me grow, even though it was really painful when I was in it.

On Wednesday I helped a lady in church to do some errands. She has a broken foot and walks with crutches and therefore she can't drive and needed help with some things. She wanted to go to a hairdresser downtown Gothenburg so I drove her there. It was my first time driving downtown, it was really interesting and a experience, but it went really well! I'm proud of myself :) while she was at the hairdresser, which took some hours, I sat at a café reading & having coffee. Really nice just to sit there reading, looking at people and so.
When she was done she had to go to the groccerystore to pick up some things so I helped her with that. She was really happy and glad that I could help and appriciated it alot. And I had a good time too, it was awesome!
When we where done I had about 45 minutes to relax and get prepeared for worshipdancing! Which turned out to be awesome! It was a really good evening with dance and it gave strength! :) I'm excited and feel inspired to dance this fall..

Yesterday I went to the gym and did some workuot and then walked to church to talk Helen who is responsible for the prayingteam in my church. I've become a member of the prayingteam so we talked about "rules", etics and so. Really interesting & exciting! :) Looking forward to serve people with prayer during worship in mass! Then I just hung out reading, playing piano, talking with Maria & the others and so before it was time to shop & cook for "alpha". It was fun and nice even though I was pretty sleepy. Listened to the lecture before I did the dishes. It was awesome, A-P was inspiring and focused!! We are blessed which such good tuitors in my church. Just so blessed...

Today I'm just hanigng out at home so far. Gonna have breakfast soon and then I need to pick up some groccerys. And I still haven't bought a vaccum so maybe I should do that too today so I can clean properly :) otherwise I don't have any plans. We'll see what happens.

Tomorrow me and a friend are going to a city south of Gothenburg for a weekend of dance. A christian dance organisation has their annual meeting & weekend of inspiration. Will be fun to meet other dancers and get some new ideas and inspiration! :)
xoxo

Inga kommentarer: