tisdag, september 16, 2008

Camp, babysitting=busy weekend..

Heeloo.. I'm back :)
Had a great weekend! Had camp with my church so on Saturday morning my friend picked me up and we drove to camp. It was a good & fun camp! aweesome to get together like that and hang out, eat together, worship, have tution and so. This weekend we had focus on where we are as a church/congregation, where we want to go, what is our mission?, what do we want with the camps we have once a year? really important, interesting but hard questions.. especially the one about what we want with the camp next year made people think & talk, lots of opinions and ideas. Which is great! It was good to focus on those questions this weekend, but I would liked to have more tuition though..
We also had two services.. one on Saturday night and one on Sunday morning. Both were just awesome!! both A-P and Claes had focus and had inspiring & encouraching things to say. It was awesome!

After the service on Sunday I went to Hjälmared,Alingsås to babysit my nieces there. I was some hours early so I walked by the school's kitchen to say hi to some of my old colleagues that I knew was working. It was sooo great to see them!! just awesome!! Had lunch with them and talked for a while.. then I went down to the lake and sat on the dock/landingstage just to relax. It's so beutiful there! such peace on that place..
Then it was time to babysit. It was awesome to see my brother with family again!! The kids were glad to see me! I was so tired after little sleep the night before but the babysitting went just fine except that the little one(that soon turns one) were really tired and she didn't recoginze me so she was cranky & fuzzy. Dispite that she fell asleep without problems when I laied her down but she woke up en hour later and didn't want to go back to sleep :( so I had her with me when I put the others to bed, she sat on the floor playing while I sang to and prayed with Maja & Anna. Who are just sooo cute & just adorable.. they talked and talked about all kind of things.. :) they went to sleep without problem so I brought the little one upstairs and watched TV and eventually she fell alseep in my arms..

On Monday I just hung out talking to my brother some before I went back to Partille. In the afternoon I had an appointment to go to a daycare in a church nearby here and talk with the staff & say hi. So they got to see how I am. I have applied to a job there and now they needed a substitute to work while they wait to get someone on the post. They seemed pleased with me so next week I'm gonna work there :) awesome isn't it? looking forward to try to work at a christian daycare. Never done that.. interesting..

The praying group in the evening was good!! we're about 11-12 people even though 5 were missing!!! we have grown so much this fall so we are gonna split in two. So from next week we are seperated :( so sad, but needed. can't be 17 in a prayinggroup- it's hard to see everyone and everyone doesn't get their voice heard that easily when you're that many.

Seems like I wont work today :( noone has called yet so.. I guess I'll just have an easy day at home unpacking and so.. maybe I'll finally go and by a vaccum so I clean proparly :)
Have a great day and week!
xoxo

Inga kommentarer: